We are blessed with awesome Board members at First Fridays and Rob Kee is one of them! We thought you’d like to get to know him like we do, so we’ve asked him to share 10 things about himself.
1. One of the few globally Certified Coaches specializing in the ground breaking field of the neuroscience of Conversational Intelligence©. Training, and equipping individuals and teams into effective leaders and communicators for over 30 years.
2. Born in Homestead, Florida (Pre-Hurricane Andrew)
3. Moved to California at two years old (with a brief stop in Southern Illinois to establish my midwestern presence).
4. Lived in Southern, Northern and the Central Coast of California (longest state ever).
5. Transitioned from Corporate to Non-profit (and lived to tell about it).
6. Migrated to Fort Wayne late summer 2017 (learned how to shovel snow and survived the -50 F polar vortex of 2019).
7. Amassed over 1,400 LinkedIn contacts locally and abroad since arriving in Fort Wayne just two years ago (developed a severe case of screen-thumb due to excessive swiping and tapping all hours of the nights on his smart device).
8. Single handedly created a temporary moratorium on coffee beans due to drinking countless gallons in the successful developing of local relationships (moratorium will be lifted soon).
9. Greatest undeserved blessings are wife Belinda of 36 years, 21 year old daughter Lauren, 34 year old son Robert, his wife Lori and their three beautiful grandchildren, Emery, Davy & Lexy (still amazed at God’s favor).
10. Greatest desire is to be spent for the cause and purpose of the One who was spent for him (Still humbled by His sacrifice).
This Friday, December 6 from 8-9 am is the next First Fridays Fort Wayne session featuring Amy Hanna. So why should you and your colleagues attend?
Get a Gift. That’s right, if you attend you’ll receive a gift. The gift of connections and networking. You’ll meet some of the finest leaders in NE Indiana on Friday. Making a meaningful connection is a great gift to receive. This gift will give back as you learn what leadership looks like at area businesses, as you will be challenged by Amy, and as you realize how blessed our community is to have leaders like the ones you’ll meet.
Give a Gift. Be open to meet and connect with someone new to you. Invest your time on Friday to make a connection that can lead to a time of coffee or lunch. Be sure to be ready to add value to those you meet. Give yourself and your connections with the intention of helping others around you to become better.
There is still time to register for this free event. Click on the image below to register today!
Here is Jarrod Wilson’s presentation from the November 1, 2019 First Fridays Fort Wayne.
Have you ever been to a lunch with a new friend and you could have stayed all afternoon visiting with them? This was my time with Buck Rogers, VP of the Fort Wayne Mad Ants today at Salsa Grille.
Buck is one of the most passionate, expressive, positive men I have met since coming back to Fort Wayne over a year ago. His wealth of knowledge about his craft from Minor League Baseball, to his time in the military, and to his current endeavors with the Mad Ants, he conveys compelling stories of engaging with others at a personal and professional manner.
Buck has over 35 years of experience in marketing and sales, but if you think he is slowing down you could not be more wrong. He has adopted changes each month this year to promote a more happy and healthy lifestyle. His positive attitude is extremely contagious! He is one of the finest storytellers I have heard in quite some time as well.
If you are an emerging leader in sales/recruitment or a seasoned veteran in the area, Buck is worth reaching out to for a networking meeting or lunch. He, and his team, can help your company reach your goals through collaborating with the Mad Ants this season.
Thank you, Buck, for your passion to make people better around you each day.
To reserve your free ticket, follow this link: January 5 RSVP