Here are just a few notes from my #GLS18 journal from Craig Groeschel and Angela Ahrendts:
- Become a leader everyone loves to follow
- You do not need to be in charge to lead.
- We are entrusted with power as leaders. Use this power only for the good of others.
- We can make excuses or a difference, but we cannot do both as leaders.
- Leaders must have profound humility and furious resolve (Jim Collins).
- Valued – “I am cared for.”
- Inspired – “I can do/be better.”
- Empowered – “I am trusted.”
Which leadership culture are we creating?
You-Centered Leadership or
Inspired employees are two times more productive over “satisfied” employees.
If we delegate tasks, we create followers.
If we delegate authority, we create leaders.
Don’t sell. Enrich others’ lives through education.
Create habits to strengthen your core being before serving others.