Jere and I have come to think of First Fridays as our gift to the leaders of NE Indiana. Every month, we are honored to share gifts – gifts in the form of outstanding leaders on a wide range of topics. So what can you anticipate being gift-wrapped for you in season 2?
- Becoming the best leader you can become
- Understanding how vision and communication can drive your business to success
- What leadership looks like under stress
- Leaders giving back to their communities
- Understanding and leveraging your strengths
- Servant leadership
- Communication skill building
- and much more
We were recently asked if we first select the topics that are presented at First Fridays. No, we look for great leaders who will tell a compelling story that will benefit us all. Out of great leaders come impacting topics. We experienced this last year, didn’t we? The same will be true in 2018-2019.
We are working on some new things for this new season. We are already looking to expand our June Women’s event. Stay tuned for that!
We are looking forward to seeing you on September 7! If you plan to attend the Global Leadership Summit, Jere will be working the Indiana Wesleyan University table and I’ll be wearing something with the First Fridays logo on it! Be sure to say “hi!”