I love hearing the stories of how people who have attended a First Fridays have connected with others. I know my own personal/professional life has been enriched since my brother, Jere, and I started this adventure. Here are some things that I’m aware of that have happened in just a few months:
- Indiana Wesleyan University (IWU) is now involved with the Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership.
- IWU became a significant sponsor of the Catalyst Leadership Experience in January.
- I have personally sent referrals to a couple of business owners who I have met at First Fridays.
- Individuals have reached out to business owners and are now actively engaging with them and their business.
- I know team members from my company, 3Rivers, are actively making contacts and reaching out.
What other stories are there? Please share in the comment section below. Your comments will encourage others in their networking journey.