We are blessed with awesome Board members at First Fridays and Rob Kee is one of them! We thought you’d like to get to know him like we do, so we’ve asked him to share 10 things about himself.
1. One of the few globally Certified Coaches specializing in the ground breaking field of the neuroscience of Conversational Intelligence©. Training, and equipping individuals and teams into effective leaders and communicators for over 30 years.
2. Born in Homestead, Florida (Pre-Hurricane Andrew)
3. Moved to California at two years old (with a brief stop in Southern Illinois to establish my midwestern presence).
4. Lived in Southern, Northern and the Central Coast of California (longest state ever).
5. Transitioned from Corporate to Non-profit (and lived to tell about it).
6. Migrated to Fort Wayne late summer 2017 (learned how to shovel snow and survived the -50 F polar vortex of 2019).
7. Amassed over 1,400 LinkedIn contacts locally and abroad since arriving in Fort Wayne just two years ago (developed a severe case of screen-thumb due to excessive swiping and tapping all hours of the nights on his smart device).
8. Single handedly created a temporary moratorium on coffee beans due to drinking countless gallons in the successful developing of local relationships (moratorium will be lifted soon).
9. Greatest undeserved blessings are wife Belinda of 36 years, 21 year old daughter Lauren, 34 year old son Robert, his wife Lori and their three beautiful grandchildren, Emery, Davy & Lexy (still amazed at God’s favor).
10. Greatest desire is to be spent for the cause and purpose of the One who was spent for him (Still humbled by His sacrifice).
If you missed the January 3, 2020 First Fridays Fort Wayne, here is the presentation by Aaron & Janell Lane:
It’s 6:05 am. It is time to load up and head to set up First Fridays Fort Wayne.￼
We look forward every month to reconnecting with friends, making new connections, and to be challenged by the dynamic leaders/speakers that Northeast Indiana is blessed to have.
We hope to see you soon!￼
This Friday, December 6 from 8-9 am is the next First Fridays Fort Wayne session featuring Amy Hanna. So why should you and your colleagues attend?
Get a Gift. That’s right, if you attend you’ll receive a gift. The gift of connections and networking. You’ll meet some of the finest leaders in NE Indiana on Friday. Making a meaningful connection is a great gift to receive. This gift will give back as you learn what leadership looks like at area businesses, as you will be challenged by Amy, and as you realize how blessed our community is to have leaders like the ones you’ll meet.
Give a Gift. Be open to meet and connect with someone new to you. Invest your time on Friday to make a connection that can lead to a time of coffee or lunch. Be sure to be ready to add value to those you meet. Give yourself and your connections with the intention of helping others around you to become better.
There is still time to register for this free event. Click on the image below to register today!
Top 10 reasons why you should come to First Fridays Fort Wayne?
10. The weather won’t be frightful.
9. You get to discover a space at Lutheran Hospital that you didn’t know was there.
8. Tim Horton’s is on the 1st floor. Grab your coffee and pastry after the meeting!
7. If you get lost heading to the Kachmann Auditorium, you get a colonoscopy (some fees will apply).
6. Rob Kee will be there.
5. Network with some of the best leaders in the community – yes, you are one of these leaders!
4. Meet new people who can help you become better.
3. Rob Kee will be there.
2. You’ll grow as a leader.
1. You’ll hear dynamic leaders/speakers from NE Indiana.
Amy Hanna is our speaker this Friday. Register today. Bring a colleague!